The Mission of the SHRM-Medina County chapter is:
To serve the needs of human resource professionals by providing the most essential and comprehensive set of resources available through the following primary goals:
As a member of a SHRM-affiliated local chapter you will develop a network that will help you in many ways:
- Providing a broad and actively engaged membership that ensures dissemination of leading human resource practices;
- Advancing the knowledge and skills of human resource professionals necessary for the success of their companies;
- Increasing awareness and understanding of the human resource profession through the business community and the general public;
- Promoting the human resource profession as a partner in strategic business planning.
Visitors to the website can find out about upcoming events, read the quarterly newsletter, obtain information regarding our monthly meetings, and keep updated on daily news provided by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Please click on the links provided for more information.
- Exposure to other HR professionals and companies revealing how other organizations handle various HR situations, procedures, policies, etc.
- Access to a network of professionals and specialists providing HR information that might otherwise be difficult and/or expensive to obtain.
- Opportunity to develop relationships and contacts in other companies to share information on HR issues.
- Availability of local professional development opportunities to improve your HR competencies.
- Access to current best practices to make your organization more efficient, increase employee commitment and help line managers carry out business strategy.
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills by taking on a volunteer leadership role in a local chapter.
- Development of a reputation and credentials in the HR field through your involvement in a local chapter.
Thanks for visiting the SHRM-Medina County site!